What A Great Week! : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

What A Great Week!

Posted by Linda | 2:26 PM

First, I would like to say how excited I am about the start of 2011 Formula 1 season. This time we will be having more races than we've ever had - India is joining as a new addition to the already tight list of countries hosting Grand Prix for the first time. With the construction work circuit completed, all they have to do now is to just wait until the race comes to India country in October. At least with two Indians in Formula 1, the popularity and interest is going to be huge; and huge fans in the Asian subcontinent is what the sport has been lacking.

Talking about huge, the level of work we've been doing lately has been massive both here at home and at the office - we recently relocated to a new office building, acquired more companies, I moved home, changed kids schools and recently just managed to sell my house. All these happened within the last three months; within that period, I still managed to find time to talk about the few things I found quite useful. These things have helped me in one way or another so that's why I blog about them in the hopes that other would benefit from them as well.

As if moving home is not hard enough, getting the new place to your standard and decent costs money and time, not considering the stress, pressure and strains it puts on the kids. You don't anticipate them until you start packing - everything begins to turn upside down, with things scattered all over the place. Initially, I knew it would be hard, but I did not think it would be this stressful on the whole family. It's not as easy as just loading the trucks and driving to the new place - a lot of things need to be taken care off like bills, postal redirections, putting the house on the market and lots more.

However, three months on, we are slowly settling into the new house, but a lot still need to be done. Last week we decided to scrub some of the floors and got The Eureka 313A Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer  for the floors. With it we were able to finish the kids rooms and will slowly work our way down stairs are the weather improves.

We also used Shark Steam Mop for those areas that are hard to reach...because of our first time experience using it, I decided to blog about it - be sure to check that out.

Despite the amount of time we were putting into making the house decent, I still managed to find the odd free time to see how my post on Sleep Innovations Pillow and  Samsung Water Filter have been doing since I last checked them. They are still doing quite well which is good news. Although, I have not really pushed them that much, they've more or less been surviving on their own - which is remarkable; only if all other post were doing as great.

Seeing how some of them are struggling, I decided to spruce up some of my old-time favourites like the popular Swissgear Laptop Backpack article I put up not long ago. Funnily enough, more people have taken up the opportunity to get themselves one of the best products on the backpack market. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you check it out.

Although I have not really found more time to spend on this blog, I think the much needed updates I've made on those post and other sites will be enough to get them moving again until I pop in next week to check on them.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...