Swissgear Laptop Backpack - Wenger Laptop Backpack : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Swissgear Laptop Backpack - Wenger Laptop Backpack

Posted by Linda | 3:15 AM

Swissgear Laptop Backpack - Wenger Laptop Backpack - If your search for a good and durable backpack led you to this site, them you are in luck because I want to discuss some of the benefits of having a backpack that not only looks great and feel cool, but something that is durable, packed with features and affordable.

Among the things about this bag, it comes in various design, one of which is the ability to stand on its own. This is especially cool if you are travelling and can't be carrying the bag on your back for a prolong period. I know it's called Laptop Backpack, but there are times when you want to give yourself a nice rest.

I was one of the first people to buy this Swissgear Laptop Backpack several years ago when they first came out, but unfortunately, it was stolen when I accidentally left it on desk in a restaurant to use the restroom.  It hit me like a ton of bricks - and I still get angry everytime I remember the very first Swissgear Laptop Backpack those days. It was not just the backpack that I lost, it was everything in it; the whole content.

As a software engineer, my office is the things I carry around with me. In this case, my whole office was literally stolen along with its content. The sad thing was that there was nothing at all I could do about the theft. Luckily for me, I had a full backup of my vital data - so losing the laptop didn't meant the end of my business.

That said, it was only a couple of months that I finally got my hands on the newest and latest version of the Swissgear Laptop Backpack. This new one has lots of compartments for books, laptop, camera and the odd items one carries around. Unlike this 17 Inch Laptop Backpack, this one comes in black with swiss flag-embroiled logo in the front. There is a zip that runs across the front from side to side. When you unzip this, it opens up to the main laptop compactment along with 3 smaller compactments inside. These are good for keeping your wallet, passport or watches.

Once in there, it is impossible for anyone to know you have something tucked away there. Along with that, the inside lining of the backpack has a waterproof material which helps protect you content from water damage. What good is a backpack if it does not protect your valuable item?

The padding on the back, the bottom and the main compartment is something I also like about it.If like many people who carry around their office; you suffer from back strain, this will help relieve the strain. Despite all these top quality features, the Swissgear Laptop Backpack comes in at a very reasonable price. The last time I checked Amazon.com, it was on special for $54. So check them out and see if you too can get a bargain right now.

1 comments
  1. Unknown 9:31 PM  

    They are remarkably durable indeed as it has fallen from my bike and got dragged for mles before I noticed it doing that but the bag and laptop was amazingly without a scratch!!! http://www.wengerlaptopbackpack.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...