Round Up Of The Week : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Round Up Of The Week

Posted by Linda | 4:08 AM

It is funny how fast time runs! Most of the things I planned on working on have virtually remained untouched - and can't seem to understand what happened despite spending many hours on them. The tasks were not much; just the odd blog posts, article writing and book reviews. These are things I can do quite easily without spending much time on them, but as it turned out, I got caught up in pushing my latest post on The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Collector's Edition over at another blog.

What that meant was the initial plan to work on this blog took a back seat. But then again, I wouldn't call that a waste of time because they both belong in the same pot...if you know what I mean :)

Anyway, one of the things I planned on spending time on was Dragon Age II Collector's Edition: The Complete Official Guide - if you have not checked it out already, I highly recommend you see it. I wrote a review on it as such, I will spare you the repeat here and suggest you check it out. Since I bought the collector book and also have the file, I thought I would spend time reading the book before the book's scheduled release date, I only managed to get through to chapter 2 and since then it's been lying gathering dust in my bed-side table.


Other than that, my recent push to get as much publicity for the Swissgear Laptop Backpack seems to be working. A number of people left messages and comments letting me know their own experience with the product. The general conclusion is that it comes on top of some of the best backpacks out there. Thanks guys for letting me know - I knew was not the only people who liked it given that I already owned 2 Swiss Gear Laptop Backpack over the years.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...