How A Single Article Changed My Google Ranking : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

How A Single Article Changed My Google Ranking

Posted by Linda | 2:49 AM

Remember that I blogged about Swiss Gear Laptop Backpack and Heated Blanket last week? Well, as it so happened, the latest big G's algorithm update, or changes (or whatever you'd like to call it) has helped move the page a few places up the ranking.

These are not the sort of things I would be seen to be hanging out on the net for, but could not hold my excitement after I saw it. This is one of those things you just give a try and see how they work. Those who know me know that my focus is on promoting my articles on hubpages. Let me tell you, if you are not already on that site, I strongly recommend you join now. The folks there are some of the coolest people anywhere on the net.

So, it all started when one of the guys there recommended Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online: How Affiliate Marketing Can Make You Rich as one of the best books on promoting products. I quickly got a copy and set out to put it through a series of test. My initial plan was to roll out a series of article on how I set out doing that, but I thought against it as the whole process and methods are well covered in the book.

Two weeks later, I saw blown away to see them on the front pages. You know the feeling you get when someone famous knows your name? That was the same thing I felt to see my little tester article doing well for the relatively competitive keyword I used.

We all know how fluid the results are on G can be sometimes, in fact, they could take ages just dancing around the result pages. So I'm not going to hang around and pin my hopes on that little success. It may move off the front page as time goes on, but at least it showed what can be achieved if you follow the rules and played along nicely accompanied with good quality content and campaign.

If you have been struggling to get any of your pages out there in the limelight and would like to give something well tested a good whirl, then Make a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online: How Affiliate Marketing Can Make You Rich may be what you are looking for. It worked for me, not because I knew what I was doing, but simply because I followed simple, yet effective methods that helped show that anyone could do it.

Why don't you try it now and if it does not work for you, at least you didn't just sit there reading great review and not taking any action. Here's the link again... Good luck.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...