Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 12.1MP Digital Camera with 18x POWER Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 12.1MP Digital Camera with 18x POWER Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD

Posted by Linda | 2:18 AM

I know very little camera lingo talk. In fact, I don't even know the technical wording for all the mechanical functions and capabilities of products such as this. So, if you're looking for a fancy review...you will be sorely disappointed. (I'm apologizing in advance). If you're looking for a simplistic review that anyone can understand...my review may be right up your alley.

First, I typically keep my electronics for as long as they're functioning. I really don't care if I have the latest and greatest piece of equipment, so when I had to buy a new camera because mine was on the fritz....I was overwhelmed by the variety I had to choose from.

I had tried numerous "pocket cameras", but few impressed me enough to make me want to buy them. The couple that I did buy, went straight back to the store, due to poor quality pictures. The larger cameras (such as this one) were either far too pricey, or, again, the picture quality left much to be desired. So, when I stumbled across the reviews of this camera, I thought that I should give this one a try. I am incredibly glad I did!

When this camera arrived, I wasted no time in opening it (so patience isn't one of my virtues). I immediately figured out how to start snapping pictures. Granted, I had to let the battery charge first, (UGH! More waiting..granted, it really didn't take that long...but once again, I'm impatient, and I think a little added drama adds to the excitement of this review.)

The pictures have come out crisp, clear, and extremely detailed. Not to mention, with the correct color. Even in low light, this camera functions like a champ! If you want the flash, you simply push in the button, and "VOILA"! The flash pops up. Another exciting feature I LOVE about this camera is the fact that it takes picture after picture VERY quickly! (This was my biggest complaint with my last camera, as it was slow to take the next shot.) The optical zoom is amazing! I have taken exquisite pictures of objects that were too far for me to see well, and the pictures are focused, clear, and almost like they're from a magazine.

Though it is a little bulky, ( I personally prefer my cameras this way), it is by far, the BEST camera for the price! Now, that's not to say that it's better than some of those SLR cameras that a person like myself, will never be able to afford, BUT, if you want excellent pictures, a sturdy product, a nice variety of functions, and an easy-to use camera that won't put you in the poor house...then this is the ideal camera for you! That's all I have for now....I'm sure I have left out some important key features, but I am off to play with this camera some more, so that I can "wow" my friends and family with my photographic skills.

Buy one now

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...