HTC HD2 T8585 Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

HTC HD2 T8585 Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen

Posted by Linda | 12:09 PM

The HTC HD2 T8585 Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen, 5MP Camera, GPS, Wi-Fi and Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional - International Warranty - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I received the phone 9 days ago, the battery last for one day, it's branded T-mobile. In the box: 512mb sd memory, USB charger, USB cable, battery, phone, small user guide. Good touch screen response. Two days after I received the phone the volume down button regularly stuck, so it was impossible use the phone.

I sent it to amazon and waiting for a refund. I I'm looking for another one but, I think this phone is great, so I will buy it again. Works in Honduras Tigo network.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...