6 New Rules to Reinvent Your Brand and Reignite Your Business : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

6 New Rules to Reinvent Your Brand and Reignite Your Business

Posted by Linda | 12:35 PM

From the moment I picked up this book, I couldn't put it down. It was fast and fun as well as well as interesting and completely through.

Not only that, I found it helpful for my company and chock full of ideas.

This book helped me to re-focus on our core brand. It stimulated me to get back to the office and concentrate my energies on all of the new ideas the book contained. I believe that "The Old Rules of Marketing are Dead" can be a springboard for us to continue the changes we need to make in this tough economic environment for a communications and media company to survive and prosper.

 This is something that everyone that owns or would like to own a business should read. Very informative!! Highly recommend.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...