Free 3G + Wi-Fi Kindle with New E Ink Pearl Technology : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Free 3G + Wi-Fi Kindle with New E Ink Pearl Technology

Posted by Linda | 5:09 AM

I love this reader. I was able to adjust the font size such that I can easily read even without my glasses. I am allergic to dust. I don't have itchy fingers as I often get when reading traditional paper books. I no longer have a runny nose as I would have when I'd read with a book too close to my face. I often did this as I prefer to read without glasses.

I enjoy being able to see the highlights other readers have made when reading. This gave me an unexpected interactive component to the book. It seems silly but I find joy knowing that others found a phrase, sentence, or paragraph exciting or profound.

I also like how it syncs with other devices. I can pick up my phone, laptop, and desktop and continue where I left off on my kindle. The built-in dictionary has greatly increased my vocabulary. My scrabble friends should beware!

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...