How I Made $800 Last Month Promoting The 17 Day Diet Book : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

How I Made $800 Last Month Promoting The 17 Day Diet Book

Posted by Linda | 5:13 AM

In the last couple of months, I have been experimenting on the strategies highlighted in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets by Erik Dafforn and Danny Dover. This has got to be one of the best resources I've used so far on SEO - it covers most of the things that small-time marketers like myself overlook - which is very vital. These mistakes are not only common with people like myself, but some super affiliates do not take advantage of them as well because their attention is on building their list.

So, what is this method you ask, well, its all about monitoring how your visitors navigate around your landing page and trying to give them what they want rather than letting them click out to other sites or pages when you could have converted them. You need to know what works and what doesn't. If you can't tell why you have high bounce rate, how can you increase your conversions? So, this free online software helps you monitor every visitor and how they mouse their mouse around your site. This is very powerful as you can see, graphically what attracts their attention when already on your landing page.

To put some of the tips into practice, I installed the free software and followed some of the tips described in the book, waited a few weeks and started seeing results almost over night. Within a 3-week period, I was able to shift The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Designed for Rapid Results which netted me almost $800 in commission in one month - that is almost 300 copies and a couple  Dreamgirl Classixx Chemise. Hint: search online for *The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Designed for Rapid Results*

To give you an idea of the earning, I have included the screenshot below. Mind you this is for March only and that figure is guaranteed to double at the end of April as the pages have been seeing a lot of click-throughs over that last couple of weeks. I don't usually put up screenshots like this, but I just thought I would post it here for those who don't believe in the power of SEO.


Mind you, this is not my full time job. I work as a software engineer which, as you will know occupies most of your time during the day, I also spend time on open source developments when I can. So, product promotion is something I thought I would do on the side; and last month's report shows what you can achieve if you follow some of the tips suggested and put in a decent amount of effort.

I, like most people have spent far too long reading people's blogs, sites and forums, affiliate materials, free ebooks; but didn't take any practical action. So, in January I decided to put all the tips into practice and grabbed a copy of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets - highly recommended BTW. It has changed the way I now look are making money only. With Google's latest Panda update hitting big names, I think now's the perfect time to out-rank them and start making serious money.

If you have been thinking about making money only, I suggest you start taking action now - get a copy of the book, download a free copy of Clickmonitor and start getting paid within days.

What you need

  • Pick a product and start getting paid within days.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...