JBuds J4 Rugged Metal In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

JBuds J4 Rugged Metal In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case

Posted by Linda | 12:48 PM

I just got these today and I am very excited about them. Comes with many head phone tips and a really nice case. I have two pairs of premium head phones that broke. Not that they weren't good they lasted a year a piece with heavy use. But before i got these i thought the Zune headphones were the best headphones I ever used, equaling to the Bose in ear buds in my opinion. But I was proven wrong. These sound even better.

When you get to the those deep base frequencies they rock your head like you are listening them by a good speaker set up. Theses are way above the league of those cheap skull candy head phones everyone buys, (because they like the bandwagon.) I say these are up to par with my Sennheiser HD 428, 201 if not better.

I haven't even given sometime to burn them in yet but they still sound great.

The build is very solid with out sacrificing its nice sleek curves.
Comfort could be better but i wont complain if they sound this good I did not like the ear bud tips that came with them so I put the Zune Premium head phone tips on instead and they feel better, must have grown accustomed to them.)

There have been some reviews about broken earbuds but i hope you can give them another chance because these are really great headphones.

PS. Zune Rules

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...