Free $5 Kellogg's Coupon : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Free $5 Kellogg's Coupon

Posted by Linda | 11:34 AM

I received an email from a friend that Kelloggs are giving $5 free coupon simply by just by signing up to their newsletter, I quickly grabbed mine. It is very simple, you don't need to buy anything to get the free $5 coupon - you simply need to join their list to receive this offer instantly in your email. Click here to join

Please make sure you keep checking if the site is busy - this offer is proving to be very popular so there's currently a huge load on their servers as I write this. If it times out, give it another few minutes before trying again. I have managed to register 3 emails - that's free $15 off my shopping cost. The cool thing about this is that you can print it out and use it in your local shop. It tells you in the response email where in the country you can redeem them if you prefer to shop online.

I just thought I would post it here in case some of your find it useful.
Hurry up! This offer ends this Friday, so sign up now and receive your free $5 coupon instantly in your inbox now. These free coupons are great for saving on everyday items, so if you are not using them, you may be losing out. They are free and you should grab them with every opportunity.

Kelloggs Coupons Update: Looks like the site has a connection issue as pointed out by one user. I've tried it again myself and it was indeed not connecting. If however, you manage to get through please let us know.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...