Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Signature Series Guide : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Signature Series Guide

Posted by Linda | 3:56 PM

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Signature Series Guide - The last time I bought the soft-back of this book was over a year ago. Back then, they just released the game and I could not wait to get my hands on it. The game was one of the best then and I could not wait for the second version. So, to hear that the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Signature Series Guide is out is a big thing for me.

As a keen follower of the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 series, I know what it means. You just have to play the game to get an idea of the huge interest for some of us who are avid fans. I know most people love world of war craft, but for me this is the game of the year. I even have the tshirt and materials to crown everything up.

For this week only, I will be spending time of this awesome collector's edition - just to enjoy it before it becomes very common and easily available on the market. As a true fan, there's nothing greater than having this book with it's cool hardback and added commentary. But for those who can't afford the collector's version, there's the standard version which I guess covers the same thing. I have not checked though as I'm interested in that.

If you manage to get the standard copy and you think it contains the same thing, please leave a comment below. But for me, my order for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Signature Series Guide is on its way.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...