Suggestions on how to prevent my TomTom's cradle falling off from my windscreen : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Suggestions on how to prevent my TomTom's cradle falling off from my windscreen

Posted by Linda | 5:02 PM

I've got a TomTom ONE. Since getting my new car, the suction pad holder keeps falling off from the windscreen, which fortunately has only fallen into the front passenger footwell or on the seat. I have cleaned the windscreen and still does this. I don't want the satnav to fall off and go into my footwell and esp under the pedals.

I would love to use a non slip mat. Problem is that the jack for the power cable to fag lighter is at the bottom, not on the side or back. So it doesn't sit flat. The only charger I have is the car charger.

Any ideas as how to keep the TomTom cradle sitting on the windscreen until I remove it myself or other suggestions. I know of friends who their satnavs died on them whilst driving because the battery life is rubbish.

2 comments
  1. Anonymous 11:27 AM  

    The suction cup needs to be wet..

  2. Linda 4:44 PM  

    Thanks for the tip - that worked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...