Pearl iZUMi Men's Select MTB Mountain Biking Shoe : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Pearl iZUMi Men's Select MTB Mountain Biking Shoe

Posted by Linda | 5:03 AM

Pearl iZUMi Men's Select MTB Mountain Biking Shoe - Since I sold my car early this year, I decided to take up cycling. It has changed my life - this is the sort of thing I should have been doing for years. Not that I don't like cars, I love having evening and Sunday morning drives, but using the car everyday, for me was a waste of money on gas.

I finally decided to sell it and go for a push bike when the insurance company put up my premium. In the last 6 years or so, I only put in claim once - that was for a windscreen replacement. Since then I have not made any other claims, so was not happy when the renewal pack came through with an increase in 30%.

Today, I'm much healthier, lighter and happier. Flogging the car in the first place was a hard decision, it felt like I was letting a part of me go. I've had it for almost 10 years, during which time it has become a huge part of me.

I went for a ride this morning, the temperature was in the low 50s. I only went out to test my new Pearl iZUMi Men's Select MTB Mountain Biking Shoe which I got yesterday. It is a nice shoe for serious riders - fits in quite well, stiff and hard on the sole with toughened studs. The inside is well padded with added comfort.


I rode for about 2 hours in the local park with other riders - everyone showing off their gears, helmet and mounted cameras. I should get myself one of those cameras as well. Especially those that can be mounted on the bicycle's handle bar.

This is a new found freedom for me - it not only allow me to save on gas, insurance and tax, it also gives me the much needed opportunity to keep fit.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...