JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating Earbuds (Onyx Black) : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating Earbuds (Onyx Black)

Posted by Linda | 2:58 PM

I brought this JBud earphones in March of this year and I notice about 2 weeks ago that they were splitting from cord to the plug. Well tonight it went bad, stopped working. I have just upgraded myearphones to a JBud J3. I hoped that the cord is better the 2nd time around. I can say that I was pleased with my choice that is why I upgraded my 2nd pair. I would really appreciate it if this cord is of better quality than my last purchase.

I enjoyed the sound of my music through the earphones. I also appreciated the color orange, it matched my Ipod to the tee. I would recommend the earphones just with knowing nothing last forever. And I will take my fault in how it went from my ear to my pocketbook back to my ear. Cord is not lasting. I would like for the company to make the cord out of a better material that will last with the way we try to put it away.

I would wrap my cord around my Ipod. Not in a forceful way but in a way to keep it together until it's next use.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...