The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Shoots To Top of Bestseller List : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Shoots To Top of Bestseller List

Posted by Linda | 4:26 AM

When I first blogged about The 17 Day Diet: A Doctor's Plan Designed for Rapid Results, I didn't think the interest in the topic would take off that fast. Several days after the post, I noticed that most of the traffic to this blog came in through a search on Google. This explains why the book is currently #2 on the bestseller list.

If you don't know what this book is about, it is deals with weight management and dieting. I'm not the sort of girl that require dieting as I hardly have any fat in the first place. But I got it for my sister who has been Dr. Michael Rafael Moreno's fan. She has read many of his work and believe they've helped her. So, when I saw this book on the release day, I just had to get it for her.


Judging by the level of interest in this book, it is safe to assume that most people are recommending it to their friends, colleagues and family. Remember what they say: There's no advertising that's better than word of mouth. I think it is this word of mouth that is generating this huge publicity for free for the author and the publishers. If the book does not live up to the hype, it wouldn't be flying of the shelve this fast.

Click here to see more including interview and clips and buy it!

Have you read the book or any of his other publications? If you've had any experience using his programmes - no matter how small, it would be nice to hear them. Leave a comment.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...