The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest

Posted by Linda | 3:05 AM

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest: Okay, so I made this my break book for work so I could read it slowly. After all, it is the last book for Larsson, ever (unless the rumors are true). That lasted until about halfway through the book because I then spent two late nights reading the second half of the book.

The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest starts about 40 minutes where the last book left off. Lisbeth is in dire straights and Blomkvist must protect her. The plot revealed in book 2 is a major plot line to this story. There are a few sub-stories that keep the pages turning. I started to get worried at the end because I wanted to see everything wrapped up because there are no more books.

I am so team Lisbeth. This whole series is exceptional. Yes, Lisbeth spends most of her time in a hospital bed in this book, but it is what she does there to free herself that is entertaining. Blomkvist is still a 'ho and Berger has new job blues.

Side note: I called my work roommate at home today to tell her that I had finished and we could now talk about it. She's on medical leave and couldn't talk too much. She had already finished the series and thanked me for introducing her to the series. She in turn, has two others hooked on it.

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...