Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch Articulating LCD : Home Business Concepts
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch Articulating LCD

Posted by Linda | 7:33 AM

This camera is great. It took me a while to save up to buy this specific model, and it was worth the wait. I admit to being biased towards Canon's products, but I've stuck with what works for me. This model is well-built, has great features and picture quality, and is just what I was looking for in this class of camera.

The quality is a massive improvement from my previous Canon, the features are advanced, may not be the best thing for beginners. It is definitely larger than a cellphone, so is by no means compact, but I think it makes up for it in function and image quality. If you are looking for an advanced point and shoot in this class/ price range of digital still cameras, I would highly, highly recommend this camera.

It is, I feel, as close as you can get to a DSLR with a point and shoot, but nowhere near as expensive, not cheap, in price or quality. Awesome buy!

0 comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...